- 1 cup ripe mangoes, peeled and cut
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- whipped cream with little sugar
- 5 whole wheat crepes
- Lay the crepe out on a flat dessert plate. Spread each crepe a dollop of whipped cream and top it with mangoes lengthwise in the center.
- Sprinkle some walnuts over it and fold the crepes from both sides to made a roll. Turn it around so that the fold faces the bottom. Repeat this with the remaining crepes.
- Optionally you can add more whipped cream, mangoes and walnut to the top of this rolled up crepe.
- Serve The Mango Creme Crepe for breakfast, snack or dessert, your friends and family are sure to love you for this!