- 2 cups of uncooked Gomiti pasta
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup of freshly chopped spring onions
- 1/4 cup of roasted coarsely crushed peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of chinese chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmezan Reggiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- Chilli Flakes to taste
- Salt to taste
Cook the pasta until al dente adding salt to the water in which the pasta is being cooked.
Heat oil in pan; add the garlic, onions and saute until it turns slight golden and the onions are tender. Add all the other ingredients and including the pasta and except the cheese and milk. Stir well on low heat.
Allow it to sit for 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm with your choice of white wine.