Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipes
Spicy vegetable noodles is a one pot meal that is spicy and delicious with the goodness of fresh spring vegetables. Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup and bread.
If you like one dish recipes, then you must try some of our favorites like
- 300 grams Veg Hakka Noodles
- 1 cup Carrots , thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Baby corn , thinly sliced or quartered
- 1/2 cup Snow peas , thinly sliced
- 1 cup Button mushrooms , sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli , cut into florets
- 2 Whole Eggs , scrambled
- 1 Onion , thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 Thai Red chilli (Birds Eye Chilli) , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 Stalks Spring Onion (Scallion) greens , chopped for garnish
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
Directions for Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipes
To begin making the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipes, boil the noodles as per the instructions on the packet, drain and set aside. Toss the noodles in oil after they are drained to prevent from sticking with each other.
Heat oil in a wok. Add the onion, chili and garlic and saute till the onions are soft. Add the veggies and stir fry till the veggies have cooked through but still crunchy.
Add in the soy, chili sauce and Rice wine.
Increase the heat and add the noodles and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well to coat and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or till the noodles has heated through.
Turn off the heat. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup and bread.
Rekha is from Kerala, a small and picturesque state in the southwest of India. She is an HR consultant by profession and moved to Singapore after marriage. "I should say that the place ignited my passion for food". The amalgam of cuisines here inspired her big time into culinary world, and she started experimenting on her own. Her experiments and experiences with food can be found at http://foodoliciouspictured.com/