Archana's Kitchen Official Giveaway Rules
By entering your name to the giveaway, you are therefore bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Giveaways are open only to legal residents in India, who are physically located and residing therein, and who are 18 years of age at time of entry.
- The use of any system, robot, agent, or software to automatically submit entries in connection with the Giveaways is prohibited.
- Archana's Kitchen’s decisions concerning all matters related to the Giveaways are final.
- A randomly selected winner, will be notified by e-mail. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law. No cash substitutions, transfer, or assignment of prizes allowed except by Archana's Kitchen.
- Winner must claim prize within the stipulated period or the prize will be forfeited.
- Winner grants to Archana's Kitchen the right to use his/her name and email address in Archana's Kitchen’s email correspondence and/or newsletter without compensation or prior permission. If you don’t want to receive the emails or newsletters from Archana's Kitchen, you can unsubscribe.
- Winner releases Archana's Kitchen from any liability arising out of participation in the Giveaways or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize. List of winners are available on the specific giveaway post, once winner (s) has been confirmed.
- By using the Website and providing Us Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively, the “Information”), You hereby consent to the collection and use of such Information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
- You are not required to register to access the content on the Website. Through Your usage of the Website, We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from You.
- Personal Information refers to any Information submitted by You voluntarily through Your usage of the Website and collected by Us that can be used to identify You and includes, but is not limited to, sensitive details like Your name, physical address, email address, gender and telephone numbers. We collect Personal Information from You when you submit a form on the Website, write an email to us, provide your comments to any content on the Website, subscribe to Our newsletter, participate in a contest or give-aways or through any other communication between You and Us.
- The Non-Personal Information that We collect includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information through your IP address, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
- Archana’s Kitchen is the sole owner of the Information collected through the Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may collect Personal Information in order to, among other things; verify your identity, allow you to subscribe to Our newsletter, send you communication mails, to protect and defend the rights of Archana’s Kitchen and contact You, if necessary.
- We may collect Your Personal Information when you are participating in a contest on the Website sponsored by a third party. We will share with such third party only such information You provide for participating in the contest. In case you do not want us to share Your Personal Information to the third party, please do not participate in such third party sponsored contests.
- We may collect Non-Personal information in order to, among other things, analyse internet traffic, user trends and customize user experience.
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with Our server, and to administer Our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information. We may use your IP address to help protect Ourselves and Our business partners from occurrence of any fraud.
- The Website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising features, which allows Google to collect data about users on Our Website via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to standard Google Analytics data. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- We will disclose Your Information if required under the authority of law and/or to be in compliance with any applicable law.
- If at any time you wish Us to stop using your Information for any or all of the above purposes (except for purposes of complying with applicable law), please inform Us. We will stop the use of your Information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Protecting the privacy of every minor is important to us. The Website is not structured to attract minor children under eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years. Parents are advised to carefully monitor and supervise the usage of our Website by their children below eighteen (18) years of age.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by people inside and outside Our organisation. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us, when we receive it. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
CONDITIONS OF USE
Archana’s Kitchen does not warrant that this Website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. Archana’s Kitchen will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Terms and Conditions
- The term "You", “Your” and other cognate expressions shall refer to the user of the Website.
- The term "We", "Us", "Our" and other cognate expression shall mean Archana’s Kitchen and its representatives.
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Site or Terminate Your Use. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time and for any reason whatsoever to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Website. In addition, We reserve the right to terminate Your access to our Website for any reason whatsoever, and to take any other actions that We, in our sole discretion, believe to be in Our interest and the interest of Our users as a whole
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise (“Submitted Content”), You are giving Us, and Our affiliates, agents and third party contractors the right to display or publish such Submitted Content on our Website and its affiliated publications (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such Submitted Content, and to distribute such Submitted Content and use Submitted Content for promotional, publishing and marketing purposes on the Website and other Archana’s Kitchen-branded environments including social media. You hereby acknowledge that such Submitted Content is not confidential and you hereby grant to Us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sublicensable, right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, adapt, make derivative works of, sublicense and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Content and all copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party. We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. You understand that We may sometimes edit, compile or otherwise modify Your contributions and submissions and You shall not have the right to display, publish or distribute such modified content.
- You shall be responsible for any submissions You make and the consequences thereof. You represent and warrant that You have the necessary rights, licenses and other permissions to use the Submitted Content.
- You have no right to post any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights without our express permission and without the prior approval of the owner of such content. You also agree and acknowledge that You shall be liable for any action or damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from any Submitted Content posted by You.
- You are prohibited from publishing, copying, or in any way exploiting, any of the content of the Website, in whole or in part, except when and in the manner explicitly allowed by Us. Unless expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from the Website will be permitted without Our express written consent.
- In the event of authorized copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletions of author, trademark, or copyright notice shall be made. You agree that You do not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material
- You agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business without the prior permission of Archana’s Kitchen.
- User Obligations
- You are a restricted user of this Website. You shall not cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer or sell any recipe, material, information or software obtained from the Website. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes including educational purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- You acknowledge that any and all resources or recipes listed on this Website are merely for Your information and convenience. They do not substitute any medical advice. Always check with your personal dietician or medical service provider before using any recipes or ingredients. Recipes and articles posted on the Website are submitted by individuals and may reflect their experiences and prejudices. You acknowledge that usage of such recipes and articles are solely at Your own risk. .
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content thereon, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is expressly prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities in relation to such content on the Website.
- You shall not:
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of the Website, its source, or exploit the Website or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable to the use of this Website;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us.
- We shall prior to the collection of information including sensitive personal data or Personal Information, provide an option to You not to provide the data or information sought to be collected. You shall, at any time while availing the services or browsing the Website, have an option to withdraw Your consent given earlier to Archana’s Kitchen. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to Archana’s Kitchen. In the case You do not provide Your consent or later on withdrawing the consent, Archana’s Kitchen shall have the option not to provide services for which the said information was sought.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liabilities
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, archana’s kitchen, its owners, affiliates, group companies, associated entities, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Archana’s Kitchen, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Archana’s Kitchen does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and neither does Archana’s Kitchen adopt nor endorse, nor is Archana’s Kitchen responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any third parties other than Archana’s Kitchen. Archana’s Kitchen takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submitted Content that You or any other user or third party posts, sends or transmits through the Website. Under no circumstances will Archana’s Kitchen be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Archana’s kitchen, its owners, affiliates, group companies, associated entities, officers, directors, employees, consultants, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising from the use of the website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that archana’s kitchen shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by Archana’s Kitchen from its facilities in India. Archana’s Kitchen makes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so oft their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- Indemnification And Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall We, our officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, services or materials.
The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We reserve the right to disclosure of any personal information about you and your use of the Website including its contents, without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights or property;
- act to protect the interest of our members or others.
- Dispute Resolution
- Miscellaneous Provisions
Read More About AMS, Shipping and Warranty
ABOUT AMS (Asian Marketing Services)
AMS are the Authorised Distributors & Established Importers of high quality durable and sleek design of imported home appliances, bakeware, cookware and houseware retail products.
AMS are well known as the Authorised Distributors and well Established Importers and Experienced Suppliers of many professional equipment & standard / unique products-supplies for hotel, restaurant, catering [HORECA] industries and commercial food & beverage service outlets including Bars, Lounges, Coffee/Tea Shops, and for the Bakery, Pastry, Confectionery [BAPACO], Chocolatier, Gelato - Artisanal Ice Cream trade, serving all types / sizes of end user customers located all over India & South Asia region.
SALE AND DELIVERY: For sale and delivery in India. If stock is sold out then goods ordered are supplied on first come first serve basis within 4-8 weeks (or earlier, if possible) on ex -Kolkata basis from date of receipt of P.O. with 100% payment at Kolkata.Please let us know if any other equipment / spares / imported items you would like us to quote for local delivery sale in Rupee payment.
WARRANTY : The equipment offered cover 12 months warranty support from our technical services team.
PRICING AND ADDRESS INFORMATION : Please note that "AMS" are required to collect complete address (including pin code), e-mail id, landline & mobile phone nos., of every product for security reasons which will be kept in our records and used only for official communications purposes.
SHIPPING : The prices that we will quote include shipment anywhere in India via reputed surface courier service, which will take 5-7 working days to deliver to your address, on door to door delivery basis, from date of shipment ex-Kolkata, i.e., after receipt of your full payment in advance.