Learn about the flavours of Mexican Cuisine and make a delicious Saturday Night Mexican Dinner with a starter, main course & dessert - Loaded Nachos, Sizzling Fajitas & Churros. (Vegetarian & Egg Free). After this class, you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner with your family. And last but not the least you will get all the tips and tricks that Archana uses to get a perfect recipe and also great taste.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn:(Vegetarian & Egg Free)
- Learn to make the Tortilla Chips for Nacho from Scratch
- Loaded Nachos (With Mexican Salsa, Sour Cream & Spicy Beans)
- Sizzling Fajitas
- Crispy Churros With Hot Chocolate Sauce
Essentials Tools & Equipments If you wish to cook along.
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, ladles and mixing spoons
- Sizzler Plate for Fajitas (Optional)
- Deep frying pan for Churros
- Saucepan for chocolate sauce
- Wok/ Kadai for Roasting veggies
- Measuring Cups & Spoons Or Measuring Scale
- OTG / Microwave Oven for Melting Cheese in Nachos
- Piping bag/ Ziplock bag and Star Nozzle (Cake Decorating Bag & nozzles) for Churros
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.