Learn to make delicious Chinese/ Pan Asian Meal from scratch in the Live Online Cooking Class. You will learn to make Crispy Vegetable Spring rolls, Sweet & Spicy Sauce as a dip for rolls, Curry Bowl & a healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse for dessert. After this class, you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner with your family. And last but not the least you will get all the tips and tricks that Archana uses to get a perfect recipe and also great taste.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn:
4 Delicious Chinese/ Pan Asian Dishes With A Guilt Free Dessert
- Crispy Vegetarian Spring Roll with Homemade Spring Roll Wrappers
- Sweet & Spicy Chilli Sauce
- Spicy Vegetable Noodle Bowl
- Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse
Essentials Tools & Equipments (If you wish to cook along)
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the loca stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Hand Mixer/ Beater with a wired whip for whipping cream (mousse)
- Deep frying pan for spring rolls
- Non Stick pan - 8 / 10 inch for making spring roll wrapper
- Wok/ kadai for cooking filling of spring roll veggies and curry bowl veggies
- Large Curry pan for making noodle bowl
- Juice Glasses/ ice cream bowl for setting mousse
- Curry bowls/ Cereal bowls for serving noodle curry bowl
- Ladles and spoons for mixing, measuring and slotted spoon for deep frying
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.