Calling all bloggers, home chefs, home makers and passionate cooks, to come and submit your best Diwali Recipes that are passed on to you through friends, family, mothers, grandmothers and more. And the lucky one who enters the contest will win the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender, the 2nd and 3rd winners will get the KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper by KitchenAid India.
KitchenAid® has been making the iconic KitchenAid® Stand Mixer's since 1919 and and from that stemmed an entire kitchen of high-performance appliances-all created with the same attention to detail, quality craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless design. And now KitchenAid® is here in India to share this brand with you.
Want One? Here is How To Enter
1. Click here to read more about the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series 5-Speed Cordless Hand Blender. With five attachments, five speeds and two blending arms, blending, chopping, whisking, shredding, frothing and pureeing is easier than ever before.
2. Click here to read about the KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper. The 2-Speed, one-touch operation (CHOP/PUREE) precisely chops or purees and is ideal for creating a delicious pico de gallo or creamy, smooth hummus.
4. Submit a Fantastic Vegetarian (EGGS ALLOWED) Recipe with its Stunning Photograph using the Form Below
(please submit original recipe with original photographs. Archana's Kitchen has strict guidelines on copyright infringement)
5. Retweet About the Giveaway by clicking on this link.
6. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is open only to users in India and will be shipped only within India. It will take upto 2 to 3 weeks to process the winners shipment.
7. Link Back: If you have a blog please link back with Event Name - KitchenAid® India: Diwali Recipe Contest and Giveaway
Contest Ends: November 15th 2013.
Note: The Cordless Hand Blender Giveaway by KitchenAid® India is Only for India and will be shipped only inside India.
THE CONTEST HAS ENDED ON NOVEMBER 15TH 2013
THE FIRST PRIZE - WINNER OF THE CONTEST: HINA GUJRAL
THE SECOND PRIZE - CHARUL AJMERA
THE THIRD PRIZE - RACHNA SHARMA
I thank each one of you who have taken part in the contest to make it super successful.
Below are the wonderful people who have contributed recipes towards the contest. Thank each one of you too!!
|Anjana Ramamoorthy||Anjana Ramamoorthy|
|Smita Nair||Smita Nair|
|Zenab Khan||Zenab Khan|
|Saira Rasheed||Saira Rasheed|
|Shridevi Thirumalesh||My Passion for Cooking|
|Punnu V Bindra||Punnu V Bindra|
|Hina Gujral||Fun Food and Frolic|
|Charul Ajmera||Tadka Masala|
|Gubba Deepthi||Gubba Deepthi|
|Nidhi Agarwal||Nidhi Agarwal|
|Surama Sarangi||Surama Sarangi|
|Maithreyi Satish||Maithreyi Satish|
|Priya Gupta||Priya Gupta|
|Sona Shankar||Sona Shankar|
|Anish Arora||Chef Niche's Food Blog|
|Lata Ramaswamy||Amma's Kitchen Secrets|
|Srividhya Ravi Kumar||Vidhu's kitchen|
|Stephanie Lobo||Stephanie Lobo|
|Rashmitha Dhanraj||The Rad Bakery|
|Babitha costa||Babi's Recipes|
|Monika S Suman||Monika S Suman|
|Farzana Malik||Farzana Malik|
|deepaviji||Food and Beyond|
|Aruna Manikandan||Veggies Paradise|
|Rachna Sharma||Rachna Sharma|
|Nabila Merchant||Indulge & Devour|
|Aparna Nayak||Healthy & Yummy Recipes|
|Sangita Bodhak||Sangita Bodhak|