Learn to make some Indo Chinese Classic in a super simple way from Veg Dimsums (Momo), Momo Chutney, American Chopsuey & Sesame Fried Bananas all packed with flavours to make your saturday dinner super special.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn: (All Vegetarian & Egg free)
- Veg Dim Sum (Momos)
- Spicy Momo Chutney
- American Chopsuey
- Crispy Sesame Fried Bananas
Essentials Tools & Equipments If you wish to cook along.
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, ladles, rolling pin and mixing spoons
- Air fryer or Deep Frying Kadai/ Pan For Making Crispy Noodles for American Chopsuey
- Deep Frying Pan for Sesame Fried Bananas
- Steamer for Momo/ Dimsum
- Saucepan, Frying Pan, Kadai for cooking
- Mixer grinder
- Measuring Cups & Spoons Or Measuring Scale
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.