Learn to make a some of the classic & traditional dishes from the Middle Eastern Cuisine from Loaded Hummus, Tabbouleh, Manakish, Fatayer Bi Jibneh which is a classic lebanese breads with Cheese & Zaatar and a lip smacking dessert called Aish el Saraya packed with flavours from rose & orange.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn: (All Vegetarian & Egg free)
- Loaded Hummus
- Fatayer Bi Jibneh & Manakish - Lebanese Breads (With Cheese & Zaatar)
- Aish el Saraya (Dessert)
Essentials Tools & Equipments If you wish to cook along.
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, ladles, rolling pin and mixing spoons
- Square or Rectangular Dish for Setting the Dessert - Aish El Saraya
- OTG / Microwave Convection Oven (Convection oven is one which has a small fan to help in better hot air circulation)
- Saucepan, Frying Pan, Kadai for cooking
- Mixer grinder, Food Processor (optional but useful)
- Measuring Cups & Spoons Or Measuring Scale
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.