Learn to make delicious Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Quick Puff Pastry, Summer Cheese Tomato Tart and Hot Apple Pies which make them perfect for a family tea party or even a indulgent dinner. (Vegetarian & Egg Free). After this class, you will be able to enjoy a delicious dinner with your family. And last but not the least you will get all the tips and tricks that Archana uses to get a perfect recipe and also great taste.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn:(Vegetarian & Egg Free)
- Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies (no sugar - no maida)
- Learn to make a Puff Pastry
- Summer Cheese Tomato Tart
- Delicious Hot Apple Pies (Hand Pie)
Essentials Tools & Equipments If you wish to cook along.
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for cooking. You can buy them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry these products.
- Mixing bowls, chopping boards, ladles and mixing spoons
- OTG / Microwave Convection Oven (Convection oven is one which has a small fan to help in better hot air circulation)
- Baking Tray/ Baking Sheet and Pie Dish
- Sauce pan/ kadai for cooking apples
- Food Processor (optional but extremely useful)
- Measuring Cups & Spoons Or Measuring Scale
- OTG / Microwave Oven
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.