Learn to make delicious Tea Cakes from scratch with the Live Online Cooking Class. From baking without eggs (eggless) and also experimenting with fruits and other flours to bake a cake. Archana will also walk you through making the cakes healthier with wheat flour, adding nuts, fruits and of course without the cream to keep our tea cakes healthy and tasty. These tea cakes go perfect along with a hot glass of milk, tea or even coffee.
All you have to do is join me with your favorite snack and drink, watch me cook & ask questions. If you wish to cook along, once you register, we will send the ingredients to cook along by email.
What you will learn:
2 Types of Tea Cakes
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Whole Wheat Apple Cake
Shopping links have been shared for reference to see the products that are essential for baking. You can shop them online or in the local stores. Most local stores carry baking essentials.
- Oven (OTG/ Microwave Convection Oven) - Oven is a must
- Mixing bowls, spatulas
- Hand Mixer or Stand Mixer will be useful (at least one will be helpful, else you will have to use your hand)
- Measuring Cups & Spoons or weighing scale
- For Pineapple Cake Round Pan - Ideal is a Springform Pan , else round cake pan will also work.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread - Loaf pan will be great, else round cake pan will also work
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up
Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
After the Class
Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording of online class in your email. The video link will take upto 2 to 3 days to be sent.