You will learn how to make a delicious bread from scratch with all ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen. Archana will also walk you through baking breads with and without yeast. With this class you will be able to churn out delicious breads for breakfast, dinner and snack for your family. And last but not the least you will get all the tips and tricks that Archana uses to get a perfect recipe and also great taste.
What You Will Learn:
- Baking Without Yeast (Baking Soda & Baking Powder) & With Yeast
- OTG/ Microwave Convection Oven/ Wall Oven is a requirement
- 3 Types of Breads
- Dinner Rolls/ Pav Bun (without yeast)
- Cinnamon & Raisin Bread (without yeast)
- Focaccia Bread (with Yeast)
What you need to set up for the live class:
This Archana's Live Cooking Classes is hosted online. Once you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join a day before the class.
- A good high speed internet connection
- Laptop or Phone or Tablet/ iPad with Microphone and Camera
What happens once you sign up:
- Once you sign up, you will receive a confirmation email along with ingredient list, kitchen equipment and tool list. If you wish to cook along in the class, then you will need to shop for the ingredients and keep them ready.
- A day before the class you will receive a Zoom Link and the complete recipe with instructions of what you need to prepare ahead of time for the class (this is useful, if you plan to cook along)
- Once the class is over, you will receive a link to the video recording for you to look at it later and make the dish at a later time at your own leisure. So if you do not wish to cook along, the video is available for you to make at a later time.