Mooli Palak Sabji Recipe - Radish Spinach Sabzi
Mooli Palak Sabji is a tasty way to add healthy food items in our diet. The combination of mooli and palak is not only delicious but also extremely healthy.
Mooli Palak Sabji is a simple and easy recipe that is delicious and super healthy too given the health benefits of radish and spinach. Radish and spinach are powerhouses of essential minerals and vitamins like vitamin B6, A, C, K, folate, fiber, potassium et al. This is a diabetic friendly dish as radish and spinach help in maintaining blood sugar levels.
Mooli Palak Sabji is a very simple recipe to cook and has aromatic flavours to it.
Other Sabji recipes that you can try are:
- Patta Gobhi ki Sabji Recipe (Cabbage Tomato Sabzi)
- Karonde & Mirchi Ki Sabji Recipe
- Punjabi Style Spicy Arbi Sabji Recipe
- 4 Mooli/ Mullangi (Radish) , cut into rounds
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves (Palak) , roughly chopped
- 2 Green Chillies , slit
- 4 clove Garlic , finely chopped
- Salt , as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Oil
How to make Mooli Palak Sabji Recipe - Radish Spinach Sabzi
To begin the preparation of Mooli Palak Sabji, cut the mooli into medium sized pieces and also the palak. Prepare the remaining ingredients and keep them ready.
Keep the cooker on low flame, add little oil, once the oil is heated then add the cumin seeds, green chillies and garlic. Then add the mooli and stir well.
Add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder and turmeric powder.
Close the lid of the cooker, and wait for 4 whistles and then turn off the flame of the Mooli Palak Sabzi. Open the cooker and add the chopped spinach and cook until the spinach wilts down.
Check the taste and adjust the spices accordingly.
Mooli Palak Sabji Recipe - Radish Spinach Sabzi is part of the Recipe Contest: Lost Recipes From Ancestral Kitchens