Sesame Peanut Potato Mix Recipe
Sesame Peanut Potato Mix is a delicious combination of potatoes and peanut. It is spicy and tangy in taste and can be served as a side dish with your meals.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dry vegetables recipes such as
- Cooking oil , as required
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 3 Green Chillies , finely chopped (adjust according to your taste)
- 2 tablespoon Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) , crushed and fried or roasted
- 3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 6 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- Salt , Salt as required
How to make Sesame Peanut Potato Mix Recipe
To begin making the Sesame Peanut Potato Mix, heat oil in a wok/kadhai and add curry leaves, white sesame seeds, green chillies and saute for 2 minute on low flame. (Make sure that you do not burn them)
After 2 minutes, add the diced potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes.
Once it is done, add the crushed peanuts, cumin powder, black pepper powder, amchur powder, salt as required and saute for one more minute.
After a minute, garnish Sesame Peanut Potato Mix with chopped coriander and it is ready to be served.
A Sales & Marketing professional by the day and a masterchef by the night, Pooja has been able to give creative edge to various Indian and western recipes. To satisfy her culinary traveling and cooking learning needs, Pooja has traveled across the country from vibrant cities to remote villages and learn the taste of real India. This has enabled her to bring the authentic taste & flavor of india on to the plate but with a modern twist.