Sesame Peanut Potato Mix Recipe
Sesame Peanut Potato Mix is a delicious combination of potatoes and peanut. It is spicy and tangy in taste and can be served as a side dish with your meals.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Dry vegetables recipes such as
- Sunflower Oil , as required
- 10 Curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 3 Green Chillies , finely chopped (adjust according to your taste)
- 2 tablespoon Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) , crushed and fried or roasted
- 3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 6 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- Salt , Salt as required
How to make Sesame Peanut Potato Mix Recipe
To begin making the Sesame Peanut Potato Mix, heat oil in a wok/kadhai and add curry leaves, white sesame seeds, green chillies and saute for 2 minute on low flame. (Make sure that you do not burn them)
After 2 minutes, add the diced potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes.
Once it is done, add the crushed peanuts, cumin powder, black pepper powder, amchur powder, salt as required and saute for one more minute.
After a minute, garnish Sesame Peanut Potato Mix with chopped coriander and it is ready to be served.