Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe
Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is made of potatoes, cauliflower and green peas mixed with spices. This is a wholesome dish that is perfect when served with hot Chapatis, pooris, or dal rice for lunch or dinner. The veggie Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe is very simple to make and requires very basic ingredients. This sabzi is great also for kids lunch boxes with plain parathas since potatoes, cauliflower and green peas is a good combination.
Check out our other vegetable sabzi recipes as well
- 1/2 kg Cauliflower (gobi) , floret
- 2 Potato (Aloo)
- 1 cup Green peas (Matar)
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 2 tablespoon Onion , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Methi Leaves (Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , for garnishing
- Sunflower Oil , as required
- Salt , to taste
How to make Aloo Gobi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe
To prepare Aloo Gobhi Matar Ki Sabzi Recipe, put the florets in a large bowl and cover with hot water. Add a teaspoon of salt and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
Peel wash and cut the potato into small pieces and put potatoes in cold water.
Heat the oil in a kadai or a non-stick pan. Add fenugreek seeds, when they splutter, sauté ginger and onion.
Now add the cauliflower florets, peas, potatoes and fry for few minutes stirring occasionally.
Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Now add turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder and salt stir and mix well all the spices and veggies together. Adjust salt.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes. Turn off the heat.