We are back with a new and interesting contest! Here is you chance to send us some of your lip smacking Indian coastal cuisine recipes. The west & east coast of India offers one of the most delicious and mouthwatering cuisines of India, Coastal Food. And these coastal recipes are filled with some amazing varieties. The thing which we love the most about the coastal food is the taste of fresh spices and the juicy coconut flavour.
Archana’s Kitchen invites home cooks and bloggers to enter their favourite Coastal recipes to show their love towards the coastal cuisine.
From the Gulf of Kutch, Gulf of Khambhat, Konkan, Goan, Raigad, Kanara, Mangalapuram or Mangalore, Malabar, Kerala, Cholamandalam Coastline & West Bengal - Go tap your creativity, get into the traditional and share your favorites with us.
To enter our Coastal Recipe Contest You Must
- Share your favourite Coastal recipes along with recipe instructions.
- Get creative with both veg and non-veg recipes. Submit as many recipes you can, the more the merrier and better chances of winning.
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. The most important thing about the contest is the picture. Along with a good recipe, make sure that you send a high-resolution picture, which is simple and attractive. We always look for a close shot of the recipes, so that our viewers can see the texture of the food. Please do not add any text or watermark on the images. Please do not take recipes off the internet, you will be eliminated from the contest.
- Ensure your recipes have a good description, detailed recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food. You will have a higher chance of getting selected if you follow the rules.
- Follow & Like Archana's Kitchen on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Winners Will Get
Winner Of The Coastal Recipe Contest
Raksha Kamat - Goan Lady Fish Curry Recipe
Jyoti Varne (FlavourFlameFusion) - Prawn Balchao
Donna George - Meen Vevichathu Recipe (Kottayam Style Fish Curry)
Note: Not all recipes will be published on the website, but all recipes submitted will be entered into the contest.