Making simple, wholesome and tasty everyday meals is what most working professionals and college students long for. With many living away from home, either single or along with a partner, we are looking for easy recipes for beginners, which can get you started in the kitchen.
This is a meal plan created just for you focusing on easy Recipes For Beginners from Breakfast, Lunch/ Dinner Recipes that you can make in your kitchen with everyday ingredients which are local, fresh and easy available from local stores or from online stores like Big Basket, Grophers & Amazon prime now.
This meal plan has recipes such as Aval Upma, Quick Cauliflower Sabzi, Broken Wheat Upma, Desi Style Masala Pasta, Grilled Tofu Lettuce Spinach Sandwich, One Pot Pressure Cooker Chicken Biryani, One Pot Rajma Masala and much more. For Breakfast, along with these recipes you can serve your favorite beverage such as Masala Chai, Adrak Chai, Filter Coffee, Espresso Coffee etc.
In this Weekly Easy Recipes For Beginners, you need some basic appliances such as
- Pressure Cooker
- Hard Anodized Kadhai/Heavy Bottomed Pan
- Tawa/Flat Skillet
- Mixer Grinder
- Paniyaram Pan
- Electric Pressure Cooker
- Sandwich Maker
There are some recipes which are made in Electric Pressure Cooker, but if you don't own one, you can make the same recipes in normal Pressure Cooker. For Sandwiches, instead of grilling it in the Sandwich Maker, you can toast the sandwich on a Tawa or Flat Pan.
We will also tell you the ingredients that you need to buy for recipes that is mentioned here from Monday to Sunday, so that you can shop on weekends and keep it ready. There are ingredients such as Tomato, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chillies, Cooking Oil, Sugar, Rice, Ghee, Whole Wheat Flour, Coriander Leaves, and Lemon that you must always have in your fridge. Other than this, below is an articles that will tell you what Masalas you must have in your kitchen.
Shopping Ingredients You Need To Buy This Week
- MONDAY - Paneer, Coriander Leaves, Pav Buns, Instant Oats, Mushrooms, Green Peas, Fennel Seeds, Methi Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Cinnamon Stick, Cardamom, Red Dry Chillies
- TUESDAY - Poha, Black Urad Dal, Curry Leaves, Lemon, Roasted Peanuts, Cauliflower, Garam Masala Powder, Cucumber, Curd
- WEDNESDAY - Coconut Milk, Honey, Raw Banana, Apple, Prunes, Pistachios, Bread, Pasta, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Carrot, Sweet Corn, Mint Leaves,
- THURSDAY - Broken Wheat Rava, Green Beans, Sabudana, Potato, Boondi
- FRIDAY- Split Yellow Moong Dal, Dry Coconut, Chana Dal, Split White Urad Dal, Sesame Seeds, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, Tamarind, Ghee, Tofu, Dijon Mustard, Iceburg Lettuce, Tabasco Sauce
- SATURDAY- Sambar Powder, Butter, Coconut Oil, Chicken, Rajma, Rice
- SUNDAY - Rice Vermicelli Noodles, Red Onion, Star Anise, Bay Leaf, Green Bell Pepper, Kasuri Methi
Breakfast - Sandwich
Start your Monday with this delicious and easy to make Spicy Paneer Bhurji Pav Sandwich. If you don't prefer Paneer, then you can make the same Bhurji with eggs or Tofu.
Breakfast - Aval Upma
Aval Upma is a South Indian Poha, that is flavored with Curry Leaves and Peanuts. You can also pack this for your snack Box.
Breakfast - Parfait
A simple and delicious Parfait that can be whipped in very less time. You can add fruits of your choice to make this Parfait.
Breakfast - Upma
Spice up your everyday Broken Wheat Porridge, and make this Broken Wheat Upma, which is filled with the goodness of vegetables. You can add any vegetable of your choice in this Upma and it is also a great way to use all the leftover vegetable in the fridge.
Breakfast - Idli Podi
Podi is a South Indian side which is served with Idlis, Dosas, Upma, Uttapam and even with Rice and Ghee. But here we have made mini Idlis and sauteed it along with some Podi. You can make the Idli Batter at home, but if you are not able to you can even use store bought Idli Batter to make idlis. You can make the Podi during weekend and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Breakfast - Upma
This is the best way to use your leftover Bread. Just cut the bread and saute it along with some onion, tomatoes and green chillies.
Breakfast - Semiya
This is the easiest breakfast that you can make on a weekend. You can buy the instant Semiya from market and make this delicious Coriander Semiya in no time.