So what are you waiting for? Put on your apron and get ready for this contest. Just prepare the recipes that are mandate in your region, get in as niche as you can. You can as well rekindle your childhood memories and create your grandma's heirloom recipes that were prepared since generations in your house.
Not all recipes submitted for the contest will be published. Recipes which do not exist on Archana's Kitchen website will be published. Whether it is a traditional recipe or it a recipe which you experimented and came out well or whether it is something your mom/ grand mother makes - you can share them all. Most importantly plate them deliciously and win great prizes!
Guidelines To Enter our - "Indian Curry & Gravy Recipe Contest"
- Share most delicious recipes along with clear recipe instructions.
- It can be made with any vegetable, chicken, mutton or fish that is easily available in market. You can also experiment with different vegetables and add two or more vegetables in one gravy. You can also make curries from Paneer, Soya Granules etc. You can also submit Non Vegetarian curries and gravies.
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. We always look for a close shot of the food, so that our viewers can see the texture and colors of the food.
- Upload the recipe along with a good looking clear & high resolution picture of the plated recipe. Please do not use any food colors or artificial ingredients in the recipe, they will not be published or selected.
- Two most important things about the contest is the picture and a well written recipe. Your recipe will get selected if you ensure that the recipe has a good description, a good set of recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food.
Winners Will Get Amazing Prizes
What more! 3 amazing recipes will also get a chance to win kitchen appliances that are enlisted. So hurry up, send your recipes for the - "Indian Curry & Gravy Recipe Contest".
1st prize - Preethi Mixer Grinder
2nd prize - Preethi Rice Cooker
3rd prize - Preethi Turbo Chop
Note: This contest is in association with Preethi. Employees and the immediate families of the Organizer (Preethi Kitchen Appliances Pvt. Ltd.), employees and immediate families of its parent company (Philips India Limited), employees of its affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
Winner For The Contest Are:
1st prize - Bharli Vaangi (Pooja Pandit)
2nd prize - Nimki Aloo Anardana Curry (Ankita Sheelvant)
3rd prize - Paneer In Coconut Gravy (Anusha Mallajosyula)