8 Ingredient Sugar Free Granola Parfait Recipe
A healthy breakfast consisting of Rolled Oats, Dried Fruit, Maple Syrup baked in oven to give it a crispy toasty flavour.
Granola is a healthy breakfast consisting of Rolled Oats, Dried Fruit, Dry Fruit with Honey/Sugar/Maple Syrup baked in oven to give it a crispy toasty flavour which can be relished with Yoghurt, Fresh Fruits and Compote. Granola can stored in an airtight container for a no-fuss breakfast. I have made it sugar free and it has oats which is known for reducing cholesterol and aids in weight loss.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Parfait recipes such as
- Oats Yogurt Parfait with Fresh Fruits
- Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- Choco Berry Chia Parfait
For making granola
- 3 cups Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts , chopped
- 1/4 cup Badam (Almond) , chopped
- 10 Apricots
- 7 Dates , chopped and deseeded
- 1-1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 1 pinch Salt For making parfait
- 250 grams Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , (drain up the whey)
- 1 Kiwi , sliced into roundels
- 5 tablespoons Anardana Powder (Pomegranate Seed Powder)
How to make 8 Ingredient Sugar Free Granola Parfait Recipe
To begin making the 8 Ingredient Sugar Free Granola Parfait recipe, mix up the olive oil and honey in a mixing bowl. Stir them up. Preheat Oven at 170 Celsius for 10 minutes.
Take a bowl, add rolled oats, chopped walnuts and almonds giving it a nice mix. Add cinnamon and salt and stir to combine.
Pour in olive oil and honey to the rolled oats mixture. Give it thorough stir to combine.
Brush up olive oil to the baking tray and spread up the Granola evenly to avoid any crumbles.
Stir in Granola every 10 minutes and bake them for 25 to 30 minutes.
After 20 minutes mix chopped Apricots and Dates into the granola.
Lookout for Golden brown colour and let it cool.
For making parfait, take the short glasses and layer them with granola in both the glasses. Stockup the greek yoghurt leaving place for Granola and pile up the fresh fruits on it.