Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe
Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe are delicious crispy on the outside and soft on the inside kebab recipe. These tikkis/ kebabs are quite popular and you can serve them as a starter or make aloo tikki chaat with them and even put them between a burger to make a indian burger.
Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe are the patties that are craved during rainy evenings and cool nights. Hot fried food and some hot coffee or chai to go along with is a hit during monsoons.
These shallow fried or baked kebabs made with paneer and potatoes are perfect for this weather and are simple to prepare.
Discover more options with Kebab recipes here
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 3 Potato (Aloo) , boiled
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/4 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- Salt , to taste
- Oil , for shallow frying Ingredients For Coating
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
How to make Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe
To prepare Aloo Paneer Kebab Recipe, get prep with all the ingredients first, including boiling potatoes till soft.
Mash boiled potatoes, and paneer together. Mix all the other ingredients and give it a good mix.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a shallow pan.
Make large lemon sized balls and roll them in some breadcrumbs and press them gently between palms.
Gently place them in the pan and shallow fry them on both sides till they are golden and crisp.