Indo Chinese Soya Stir Fry Recipe With Cashew Nuts
The Indo Chinese Style Soya Stir Fry Recipe is a nutritious dish cooked with in an Indo Chinese style flavored with Soy Sauce, vinegar and garnished with cashew nuts and sesame seeds. It can be served as an appetizer or a light evening snack.
The Chinese Style Soya Stir Fry Recipe is a nutritious dish cooked in an Indo Chinese style flavored soy sauce, vinegar and garnished with cashew nuts and sesame seeds.
The perfect way to end a week is by making yourself an Indo Chinese meal. Chinese Style Soya Stir Fry is an easy to make Soya recipe prepared with ingredients that are available in most kitchens.
Did you know: Soya Chunks are a high source of protein for vegetarians. It can be beneficial to the growth of strong bones and teeth in children.
If you like this recipe of Indo Chinese Style Soya Stir Fry, here are a few more recipes that you can make with Soya nuggets.
- 500 grams Soy Chunks (Nuggets) , or substitute with Chicken chunks
- 4 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , cut into thin slices
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , cut in larger pieces
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion Greens , chopped finely
- 1/2 cup Green beans (French Beans) , chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)
- 1/2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar , or regular vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds) , for garnish
How to make Indo Chinese Soya Stir Fry Recipe With Cashew Nuts
To begin making the Indo Chinese Soya Stir Fry Recipe, we need to first soak the Soya nuggets in hot water.
Let the Soya nuggets soak for 10 minutes. Take out the nuggets and squeeze out the water.
In a heavy bottomed pan, heat one tablespoon sesame oil on medium flame, add the chopped garlic, saute for a minute until the raw smell goes away.
Add in the carrots, beans, red bell peppers, sprinkle salt and stir fry on medium heat high until the carrots and beans are cooked and yet have a light crunch to them.
You can also optionally cover the pan, so the steam will allow the carrots and the beans to get cooked through.
Once the vegetables are cooked, add soaked soy nuggets, soy sauce, vinegar, sweet and spicy red chilli sauce.
Give the Indo Chinese Soya Stir Fry Recipe a good stir on high heat for about a minute. Finally, stir in the cashew nuts and the sesame seeds. Give it a toss. Check the salt and spices and adjust to taste accordingly.