AYURVEDA is considered the oldest science that focuses on general wellness of an individual. Eating the right kind of food is the key to your overall well being and so here we have a delicious, healthy, ayurvedic meal plate of Chal Kopi, Lau Die Tetor Dal, Rice & Salad. These dishes are Bengali and are cooked in an ayurvedic way to provide maximum nutrition and benefits to you.
Ayurveda recommends the use of green chillies as opposed to the use of dry red chillies. It also recommends Fresh ingredients, Seasonal fruits and Vegetables and the use of ingredients which are easily digestible by the body. Eating at the right time is also essential and lunch should be your biggest meal as it gives our body time to digest the meal.
In this Ayurvedic Meal Plate, we have made Chal Kopi which is made from stir fried cauliflower and rice cooked with aromatic masalas. This dish is usually made on special occasions. The use of whole spices and cumin seeds makes this Chal Kopi more digestible.
It is served along with Lau Die Tetor Dal, which is made with moong dal and vegetables like bitter gourd and bottle gourd and is a part of Bengalis everyday meals. These two are served along with Steamed Rice and Salad to make this meal complete. Make this Ayurvedic meal and let us know how you liked it?
1. Chaal Kopi Recipe - Bengali Style Cauliflower Stir Fry
A mouthwatering cauliflower sabzi cooked along with basmati rice and flavoured with whole spices is a dish you cant resist. Made in a healthy diabetic way this makes a great side.
Try our other ayurvedic side dishes that you might like:
- Carrot Cauliflower Peas Sabzi Recipe - Gajar Gobi Matar Sabzi
- Kela Matar ki Sabzi Recipe - Raw Banana Green Peas Stir Fry
- Beetroot, Aloo & Amaranth Leaves Sabzi Recipe
2. Bengali Lau Die Tetor Dal Recipe - Yellow Moong Dal With Bitter Gourd & Bottle Gourd
A delicious Dal which is filled with the goodness of vegetables like bitter gourd and bottle gourd. Moong dal is cooked with bottle gourd and then pan roasted bitter gourd is added. full of goodness for you its must try.
Try similar dal recipes :
- Sindhi Sai Bhaji Recipe - Wholesome Sindhi Dal With Vegetables
- Lehsuni Moong Dal Tadka Recipe
- Bengali Style Cholar Dal Recipe
3. Steamed Rice Recipe - Pressure Cooker & Sauce Pan Methods
4. Carrot Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon and Coriander Recipe
A fresh salad made with grated carrot, cucumber and tomatoes with a zing added with lemon juice.
Other salad recipes that you can try are:
- Carrot, Radish & Peanut Salad with Lemon Recipe
- Chatpata Kabuli Chana Salad - Chickpea Salad Recipe
- Sprouted Methi & Kachha Aam Salad Recipe