Baby Potato Salad with Onion & Cheese Recipe
A pan roasted baby potato salad that is tossed with few ingredients to bring out a delicious flavour. The baby potatoes are seasoned well with paprika powder and some mixed dried herbs. The pickled onions will add in the crunch and crumbled cheese will balance out the flavour.
Baby Potato Salad with Onion & Cheese Recipe is a simple salad that is made with fewer ingredients. The simplicity of this salad not only saves your time from cooking but also brings out a good flavour. We have just pan roasted the baby potatoes with skin to add a little extra texture. It is then tossed with some pickled onions, crumbled cheese, fresh garlic and coriander leaves.
If you are looking for more Salad Recipes here are some :
- Sweet Potato & Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cucumber Tomato Salad with Lemon and Coriander Recipe
- Thai Raw Papaya Salad Recipe With Lemon Peanut & Honey Dressing
- 250 grams Baby Potatoes , halved
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 100 grams Mozzarella cheese , grated or crumbled
- 2 teaspoon Paprika powder
- 2 teaspoon Mixed Herbs (Dried)
- 3 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- Salt , to taste
- 4 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
How to make Baby Potato Salad with Onion & Cheese Recipe
To begin making the Baby Potato Salad with Onion & Cheese Recipe, we will heat skillet on a medium heat, drizzle 2 tablespoon of oil.
Add halved baby potatoes, sprinkle salt, and keep roasting them until it has a got a golden crust and the potatoes are just cooked.
Cover the baby potatoes with a lid to make it cook faster. Once the baby potatoes are cooked, add 2 teaspoon of paprika powder, a teaspoon of mixed herbs, a teaspoon of red chilli flakes give it a toss.
Once done switch off the heat, add the pan roasted baby potatoes into a serving bowl, add sliced onions, chopped garlic and crumbled mozzarella cheese.
Sprinkle Baby Potato Salad finally with some mixed herbs, red chilli flakes and fresh coriander leaves to serve.