White Bean Salad with Onions and Bell peppers
The Bean Salad is a delicious salad with a burst of flavors and textures with all the fresh ingredients. The addition of parsley, red onions along with the ground pistachio brings out a delectable taste to the palate and you are sure to love this recipe.
If you love bean salads you must try a few of them below
- 1 cup White beans , cooked
- 1 Red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 sprigs Parsley leaves , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Salad leaves , as required
- 1 tablespoon Pistachios , coarsely pounded
How to make White Bean Salad with Onions and Bell peppers
To begin making the White Bean Salad with Onions and Bell peppers, place the beans in a large bowl. Add the bell pepper, onions, garlic, parsley and toss well.
Beat the oil and lemon juice in a small bowl with a fork.
Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss well.
Cover and let it rest for at least 30 minutes. When you are ready to serve the White Bean Salad, sprinkle the ground pistachio and serve with salad greens.