Beat The Heat With Summer Vegetables
To beat the scorching heat this summer, we are coming up with a new contest which is ‘Beat The Heat With Summer Vegetables’. There are a lot of vegetables like Eggplant, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd and many such vegetables which helps us to beat the heat. These are the bountiful harvest of summer, where most of the vegetables helps our body cool down and survive the hot and humid climate. So this summer, let's make some delicious and mouth watering dishes using these vegetables. Bring in the traditional and most authentic to innovative and fusion recipes from across cuisines that you can ponder.
So What Are We Looking For Exactly In The Contest?
- Share with us a summer gravy or dry main course dish which you think is perfect for summers.
- Whether it’s a special Dry Sabzi, Curry, Dal or Kadhi and belongs to any Indian or International Cuisine.
To Enter our Contest - "Beat The Heat With Summer Vegetables"
- Share most delicious recipes along with clear recipe instructions.
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. We always look for a close shot of the food, so that our viewers can see the texture and colors of the food.
- Upload the recipe along with a good looking clear & high resolution picture of the plated recipe.
- Please do not use any food colors or artificial ingredients in the recipe, they will not be published or selected.
- Two most important things about the contest is the picture and a well written recipe. Your recipe will get selected if you ensure that the recipe has a good description, a good set of recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food.
- Follow & Like Archana's Kitchen on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Winners Will Get
What more! 3 amazing recipes will also get a chance to win kitchen appliances that are enlisted. So hurry up, send your recipes for the Contest - "Beat The Heat With Summer Vegetables".
1st prize - Prestige Nakshatra 41348 500-Watt Mixer Grinder (White/Blue)
2nd prize - Rock Tawa 11 Inch Kadhai (Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron) Kadhai
3rd prize - Prestige Omega Select Plus Non-Stick Paniyarakkal
1st Donna George - Aam Porar Shorbot Recipe (Smoky Spiced Raw Mango Cooler)
2nd Priyanjali - Lau Chingri Recipe (Bottle Gourd And Shrimp Curry)