Bhindi With Cashews & Coconut Sabzi Recipe
Bhindi with Cashews & Coconut Sabzi Recipe is a nice way to cook bhindi as a side dish. This sabzi recipe is apt when you have guests at home, since it's easy and impressive side dish. This recipe of Bhindi with cashews and coconut sabzi goes well with rasam.
Here are a few more variation that can be created with Bhindi
- Dahi Bhindi Recipe (Okra in Yogurt Curry with Caramelized Onions)
- Shahi Bhindi Recipe in Cashew Nut Gravy (Okras in Cashew Nut Curry)
- Masalewali Bhindi Recipe
- Ajwaini Tamatar Bhindi Recipe
- 1/2 kg Bhindi (Lady Finger/Okra) , cut to bite size
- 4 Garlic
- 8 Cashew nuts
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Fresh coconut , grated
- Curry leaves , few
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chana dal (Bengal Gram Dal)
- 1 Dry Red Chilli
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
How to make Bhindi With Cashews & Coconut Sabzi Recipe
To make Bhindi with Cashews & Coconut Sabzi Recipe, cut ladies finger into small pieces. Get prep with the other ingredients as well.
Take a pan/kadai, add oil, mustard, cumin seeds, channa dhal, dry red chili and garlic. Let it get fried.
Add cashew nuts and cook until they are lightly browned, this would take about 1 -2 minutes only. Do not make it completely brown.
Add bhindi, turmeric, chili powder, salt & curry leaves.
Keep mixing and cook until okra/bhindi are fried well.
At this stage, add fresh coconut, mix well and immediately switch off gas.
Serve Bhindi with Cashews & Coconut Sabzi Recipe with rasam.