Bihari Green Peas Bharbhara Recipe
Simple and delicious, Bihari Green Peas Bharbhara, you can make it for your breakfast or tea time snacks. Serve it with a hot cup of Coffee or Tea.
Bihari Green Peas Bharbhara Recipe, a simple breakfast recipe that is made in almost all the Bihari households. This is usually made in Winters, ad the green peas are fresh in that season.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Breakfast Recipes such as:
- 2/3 cup Green peas (Matar)
- 2 cup Gram flour (besan)
- 1/2 cup Onion , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , crushed
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander (Dhania) Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt , to taste
- Sunflower Oil , as required
How to make Bihari Green Peas Bharbhara Recipe
To begin making the Bihari Green Peas Bharbhara Recipe, in a mixing bowl, add gram flour, onion, green chillies, ginger, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and water. Mix everything properly.
Heat a little oil on a non stick pan. Add a spoonful of batter on the pan and spread it in the round shape. Cook it on a low heat.
After some time, take a spatula and turn it on the other side. Cook till both the sides become brown. Once done, switch off the heat and serve hot.