Black Forest Cupcake Recipe
This Black forest cake is a perfect cupcake for your birthday parties.In association with Vivatta (ChakkiAtta)
We all love black forest cake, here I am going to share mini version of black forest cake that is black forest cupcake. It is said that chocolate and cherries are a match made in heaven. The chopped cherries blend into the ultra-rich chocolate cake, giving these cupcakes a cherry flavor. A chocolate cupcake with a cherry filling, topped with a sweetened whipped cream and chocolate, yeah no one could turn it down. My family loved these cupcakes, and seriously who wouldn’t?
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Cupcake recipes such as
- 1 cup Vivatta Maida
- 3/4 cup Sugar , granulated
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter , melted or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Milk , at room temperature
- 2 Whole Eggs , if you want to avoid egg, use 3/4 cup beaten thick yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1-1/2 cup Pitted Cherries , chopped (fresh or frozen) plus 12 fresh cherries with stems for garnish
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract Ingredients for frosting
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese , (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Icing Sugar For garnishing
- 12 Fresh Cherries , with stem
- Cream cheese , for frosting
- 1 Chocolate Bar , chopped
How to make Black Forest Cupcake Recipe
To begin making the Black Forest Cupcake recipe, preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. In a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Mix everything properly.
Take another big bowl, add sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla essence. eggs or beaten yogurt, milk, mix them very well until become a creamy texture.
Pour the batter into the flour mixture slowly, mix them very well until the dry and wet ingredients are well combined.
Fold in chopped cherries until just combined. Divide the batter among the prepared cups (they will be full).
Bake the cupcakes for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
Next, we will make the frosting for the same. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sour cream and confectioners’ sugar with an electric mixer or manual mixer until smooth.
Refrigerate the frosting until very cold, about 2 hours. Spread the frosting on the cooled cupcakes, sprinkle chopped chocolate and decorate with a cherry on top.
Black Forest Cupcake Recipe is part of the Baking With Flour Contest