Peanut Hummus Recipe
A twist to the traditional hummus recipe
Peanut Hummus is a wonderful recipe combining different flavors including olive oil and sesame oil which make this recipe a perfect dip for the chips. They taste so delicious that it is tough to find the difference from the real chickpea hummus.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- 1 cup Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) , boiled
- 2 tablespoons Mango (Raw) , grated
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- A pinch Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
- 4 tablespoon Water
- Salt , as needed
How to make Peanut Hummus Recipe
To start making Boiled Peanut Hummus, add all the ingredients to your food processor except water.
Pulse couple of times to breakdown all the ingredients. Add water little by little and process until the hummus is coarse or smooth and creamy based on your preference.
Tranger the ingredients to a serving bowl, drizzle a little more olive oil (optional) on the top, sprinkle some chili powder or herbs and serve.