Boondi And Spring Onion Greens Sabzi Recipe
Boondi And Spring Onion Green Sabzi is easy to make and can be served with paratha or roti. It is something different and the boondi makes it even more delicious. If you are bored of regular Spring onion Sabzi, give this recipe a try!
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Veg Dry recipes such as
- 8 Spring Onion Greens , chopped (chop away onion bulbs)
- 1 cup Boondi
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- Oil , as required
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic , paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 cup Tomato , chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
How to make Boondi And Spring Onion Greens Sabzi Recipe
To begin making the Boondi And Spring Onion Greens Sabzi recipe, heat oil in a non stick wok/kadhai, add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
Once cumin seeds starts to crackle, add garlic paste, saute it till raw aroma of garlic goes away.
Add coconut powder, saute it for few seconds and make sure coconut powder does not get burnt.
Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and the required salt.
Add spring onion green and mix it well, let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes. After 3 to 4 minutes, add chopped tomatoes and some water. Let it cook for another minute.
Add dry mango powder and mix it well. Spread khari boondi over the mixture. Don’t mix it, just spread it and cover the lid for few seconds till boondi gets soft.
Now mix it slowly and your Boondi And Spring Onion Greens Sabzi is ready to be served.