Fruit Tart Recipe - Vegan
A tasty tart recipe with fresh seasonal fruits is a must try recipe. Make these and serve as a dessert at your next party and treat your family and friends
Fruit Tart Recipe is a delicious vegan tart made seasonal fresh fruits. They make a great dessert for parties and you can make it ahead of time and freeze till done.
Make it a vegan-friendly recipe with the replacement ingredients provided to replace butter, honey and milk with coconut oil, maple syrup and almond milk respectively and serve fruit tart at the end of a meal.
If you are looking for more of popular Tart recipes here :
- 2 cups Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 1 cup Whole Almonds (Badam)
- 4 tablespoons Flax seed powder (flax meal)
- 5 tablespoon Coconut Oil , or melted butter
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup , or honey
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (Badam Milk) , or milk To Serve As Needed
- 4 tablespoon Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 4 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoon Jam
- Fresh fruits , bananas, berries, strawberries
How to make Fruit Tart Recipe - Vegan
To begin making the Fruit Tarts Recipe, get prep with all the ingredients and preheat Oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Also, grease the muffin/mini tart molds.
Stir flaxseed powder with almond milk and set aside for 10 minutes to let it thickens.
Blend oats and almond together finely in a blender.
In a mixing bowl, add the blended oat-almond flour, soaked flax meal, maple syrup,almond milk and bring it together like a dough. It is going to be a sticky mix, grease your hands to handle the dough if necessary.
Shape the dough into small balls and press the dough ball into a greased muffin and mold it into the shape of tartlets.Bake for 12-15 minutes and let it cool completely.
Fill them in with hung curd and your favorite fruits and serve.