Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe
A perfect blend of soft brinjal with crunchy capsicum in a tangy and spicy gravy.
Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe is an easy side dish recipe which accentuates the flavors of capsicum with eggplant or brinjal and tomatoes. This sabzi can be had with phulka orchapati for a nutritious lunch at school or work. This Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe comes handy when you need to fix nutrition is less available time at hand.
Have a look at our other easy recipes
- 2 Brinjal (Baingan / Eggplant) , diced (long variety)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , diced
- 5 Garlic , chopped finely
- 1/2 tablespoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 1 Tomato , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1/2 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- Salt , to taste
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- Cooking oil , as required
How to make Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe
To prepare the simple Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe, heat a pan with enough oil.
Add chopped garlic and hing, sauté it for few seconds.
Add brinjal and capsicum.
Add all the dry spices, sauté and cover the lid. Let it semi cook by sautéing every few minutes once.
Add chopped tomato and let it cook for 5-7 minutes (or until the veggies are desirable cooked).
Add salt to taste, sauté and add chopped fresh coriander.
A Sales & Marketing professional by the day and a masterchef by the night, Pooja has been able to give creative edge to various Indian and western recipes. To satisfy her culinary traveling and cooking learning needs, Pooja has traveled across the country from vibrant cities to remote villages and learn the taste of real India. This has enabled her to bring the authentic taste & flavor of india on to the plate but with a modern twist.