Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe
Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe is an easy side dish recipe which accentuates the flavors of capsicum with eggplant or brinjal and tomatoes. This sabzi can be had with phulka or chapati for a nutritious lunch at school or work.
Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe is an easy side dish recipe which accentuates the flavors of capsicum with eggplant or brinjal and tomatoes. This sabzi can be had with phulka orchapati for a nutritious lunch at school or work. This Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe comes handy when you need to fix nutrition is less available time at hand.
Have a look at our other easy recipes
- 2 Brinjal (Baingan / Eggplant) , diced (long variety)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , diced
- 5 Garlic , chopped finely
- 1/2 tablespoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 1 Tomato , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1/2 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- Salt , to taste
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- Oil , as required
How to make Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe
To prepare the simple Brinjal Capsicum Sabji Recipe, heat a pan with enough oil.
Add chopped garlic and hing, sauté it for few seconds.
Add brinjal and capsicum.
Add all the dry spices, sauté and cover the lid. Let it semi cook by sautéing every few minutes once.
Add chopped tomato and let it cook for 5-7 minutes (or until the veggies are desirable cooked).
Add salt to taste, sauté and add chopped fresh coriander.