Broccoli And Tofu Green Curry Recipe
Fresh Broccoli florets and Tofu are cooked in a spicy green curry to make this fragrant Broccoli and Tofu green curry recipe. This is a very easy recipe and with a little advance prep work, it takes just under 20 minutes to make. You can make a stock of the green curry paste ahead of time, freeze and use as required. Broccoli and Tofu green curry recipe is served with Rice, is perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
Explore more of our tofu recipes here
- 1 Broccoli , washed and cut into florets
- 250 grams Tofu , cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce , or thai fish sauce
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- Vegetable stock , as required
- Salt , to taste
- Lemon wedges , to serve Ingredients For The Curry Paste
- 1 Lemongrass , stalk, chopped
- 4-5 Thai basil leaves
- 1 inch Galangal , peeled and sliced (or use ginger)
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves , torn (or use dried leaves)
- 3-4 Shallots , chopped
- 1 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , washed and chopped
- 3 Garlic , minced
How to make Broccoli And Tofu Green Curry Recipe
To begin making the Broccoli and Tofu green curry recipe, first, blend the ingredients mentioned under “Curry Paste” to a fine paste, using a mortar and pestle or food processor.
Heat oil in a Kadai and add the curry paste. Sauté for 1-2 minutes till you get a nice aroma.
Add the broccoli florets, mix and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the Tofu and stir for other 1-2 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 1 cup of the vegetable stock, soy sauce, and coconut milk.
Stir and cook for 7-8 minutes till it thickens a little.
Adjust the consistency of the Broccoli and Tofu green curry as desired.
Serve the green curry recipe hot with cooked Rice and lemon wedges on the side.