Capsicum Carrot Oats Sandwich Recipe
Capsicum Carrot Oats Sandwich Recipe is a healthy and tasty recipe with the added goodness of oats and also curd. This is perfect for your tea time snacks.
Capsicum Carrot Oats Sandwich is a healthy and tasty recipe with the added goodness of oats and also curd. Capsicum and and carrot are rich in vitamins and is good to add it into your diet.
The sandwich can be made easily. Then oats are added to it for a different texture which will help in providing enough of dietary fiber. It can make for a filling breakfast option or kids tiffin box meal.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Sandwich Recipes such as:
- 4 Whole Wheat Brown Bread , slices
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely sliced
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , grated
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoon Instant Oats (Oatmeal)
- 1 cup Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 1 Green Chilli , chopped
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Sunflower Oil , or butter as required
How to make Capsicum Carrot Oats Sandwich Recipe
To begin making the Capsicum Carrot Oats Sandwich, wash and grate the carrot, and thinly cut the capsicum. Keep it aside.
Soak the oats in curd for 1/2 hour and keep it ready.
Now mix all the ingredients mentioned including carrot, capsicum, salt, pepper, green chilli, coriander leaves, chaat masala powder, black pepper powder with curd and oats, apart from the bread slices.
Apply the mixture on one bread slice then cover with the second slice, grill or toast in sandwich maker with applying oil or butter.