Cauliflower Curry With Bell Peppers And Carrots In Spiced Milk Gravy
Cauliflower Curry with Bell Peppers and Carrots is simmered in a in spiced milk gravy is simple and quick to make for those busy weeknight dinners. Spices like saffron (optional) and cardamom along with cumin with the crunchy florets make it delicious. Serve itCauliflower Curry with Bell Peppers and Carrots in spiced milk gravy along with plain parathas or phulkas or even a pita bread toasted with butter.
If you like this recipe, take a look at more gravy recipes which might interest you
- 2 cups Cauliflower (gobi) , steamed florets
- 1 cup Carrots (Gajjar) , diced and steamed
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , diced
- 1 Onion , cut
- 1 cup Homemade tomato puree
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 cup Milk , mixed with 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 4 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds , whole
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , small bunch, chopped
How to make Cauliflower Curry With Bell Peppers And Carrots In Spiced Milk Gravy
To prepare Cauliflower Curry with Bell Peppers and Carrots in Spiced Milk Gravy, heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan; add in the cumin seeds and allow it to crackle. Once it does, add in the bell peppers and onions, saute until tender.
Once tender, stir in the cardamom pods, tomato puree, turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder. Saute until the tomatoes starts to bubble. Stir in the milk mixture and the steamed vegetables. Turn the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer for a about 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped coriander leaves and serve Cauliflower Curry with Bell Peppers and Carrots in Spiced Milk Gravy hot with phulkas.