Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe
A different version of using macaroni and tossing it with capsicum that tastes very similar to the Indian Style.
Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe is an easy macaroni recipe that is simple and tastes absolutely yummy. Serve Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe along with salad of your choice.
Take a look at more macaroni recipes to try
- 1 cup Macaroni pasta
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , chopped
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 3 Green Chillies , chopped
- Sunflower Oil , as required
- 5-6 cloves Garlic , chopped finely
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tablespoon Red Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
How to make Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe
To begin with Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe, cook macaroni as per the packet instructions in a saucepan. Once cooked, drain the water from the macaroni. Add 2 teaspoon oil and mix the macaroni well.
Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add garlic and saute well.
Add chopped onion and green chillies,saute it for 2 minutes.
Add red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, and capsicum cubes.
Mix it well and let it cook for one minute.
Add macaroni, soy sauce and mix well.
Add salt to taste and chopped coriander.
Mix well and let it cook for a few more seconds.
Serve Chilli Capsicum Macaroni Recipe along with Smoked Tofu and Grilled Vegetable Salad Recipe for a comforting lunch meal.