Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe With Raspberry Topping
Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe is a delicious recipe that can be made for special occasions and festivals. The cake is made from Pumpkin puree and filled with Chocolate Ganache, dessicated coconut and spices like nutmeg and cardamom topped with raspberry topping. These Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes are quick to make and also a great quick way to impress your guests at your next dinner party.
Some other cupcake recipes that you can try are:
- Carrot Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Peanut Butter Cupcake Recipe (with Eggless option)
- Whole Wheat Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Pumpkin puree
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk , cold
- 1-1/2 cups Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
- 1/2 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi)
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds (Badam)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Chocolate ganache , recipe
- 1 Raspberry Compote
How to make Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe With Raspberry Topping
To begin making the Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcake, we will first preheat the oven to 180 C.
Combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, canola oil in a stand mixer or large bowl and beat until fluffy and well combined. Gradually beat the milk, desiccated coconut,baking powder, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder salt and flour until well combined. Finally fold in the almonds
If you don't have cup cake fill cake pan, then you can use normal cup cake pans for this recipe.
Spoon into prepared cup cake trays and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool the cupcakes completely. If you used the fill cake pan, then spoon the chocolate ganache filling into the center cavities and top with the raspberry filling.
If you are using normal non fill cupcake pans, then you can spread the ganache on the top of the cup cake and drizzle the raspberry filling just before serving. Once filled, place the filled cup cakes in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
Serve the Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes during special occasions.