So What Are We Looking For Exactly In The Contest?
- Share with us the best of the non veg recipes from your kitchen, which is loved by your family.
- Recipes can either be appetizers, main course or a side dishes. Whether it’s a special Dry Sabzi, Curry, Dal or Kadhi and belongs to any Indian or International Cuisine.
- You are free to make any meat dish you love, and to bring in any healthy twist you want for your recipes.
To Enter our Contest - "Share The Best Non Veg Recipe From Your Kitchen"
- Share most delicious recipes along with clear recipe instructions.
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. We always look for a close shot of the food, so that our viewers can see the texture and colors of the food.
- Upload the recipe along with a good looking clear & high resolution picture of the plated recipe.
- Please do not use any food colors or artificial ingredients in the recipe, they will not be published or selected.
- Two most important things about the contest is the picture and a well written recipe. Your recipe will get selected if you ensure that the recipe has a good description, a good set of recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food.
- Follow & Like Archana's Kitchen on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
What more! 3 amazing recipes will also get a chance to win kitchen appliances that are enlisted. So hurry up, send your recipes for the Contest - "Share The Best Non Veg Recipe From Your Kitchen".
1st prize - Prestige Aluminum Multi Kadai, 3 Litres/280mm
2nd prize - Philips Daily Collection HR1459 300-Watt Hand Mixer (White and Beige)
3rd prize - Hawkins Futura Hard Anodised Deep-Fry Pan (Kadhai) with Stainless Steel Lid, 2.75 Litre
1st Prize Maumita Paul - Lebu Lonka Murgi Recipe (Chicken With Gondhoraj Lebu And Green Chillies)
2nd Prize Nandita Gupta - Chicken Crepe Lasagne Recipe
3rd Prize Ruby Pathak - Italian Jumbo Prawn Roast Recipe With Basil, Tomato & Cottage Cheese