Corn Cheese Balls Recipe
These deep fried cheese balls are also best savored at tea-time on a cloudy and cool day.
Corn Cheese Balls Recipe is an amazing idea for starters during a dinner party. These deep fried cheese balls are also best savored at tea-time on a cloudy and cool day. Made with easily available ingredients, it makes a great snack idea when we have unexpected guests. Serve Corn Cheese Balls Recipe hot with dips like Cottage Cheese Dip, Tzatziki, tomato sauce or Peanut Chilli Dipping Sauce.
Have a look at more of our party appetizer recipes
- 1/2 cup Cheese , grated
- 1 Potato (Aloo) , boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup Corn Kernels , boiled
- 3 tablespoon Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- 1/8 tablespoon Garlic
- 1-1/2 tablespoon Corn flour
- Salt , to taste
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs
- Sunflower Oil , as required for deep frying
How to make Corn Cheese Balls Recipe
To prepare Corn Cheese Balls Recipe, get all the ingredients handy- grate the cheese, boil veggies and mash boiled potatoes.
In a mixing bowl, add the grated cheese, boiled and mashed potato, boiled yellow corn, green capsicum, coriander leaves, red chili flakes, crushed oregano, a little pepper, garlic paste, cornflour and salt and mix everything well.
Apply a little oil on your palm and make about 1/2 inches balls from the mixture.
In a bowl, add all-purpose flour and water and mix them to get pouring consistency batter.
In a kadai, heat enough oil to deep fry.
Put some plain flour on one side and bread crumbs on the other side on your work surface.
Roll the cheese balls in plain flour, dip them in all-purpose flour batter and then in bread crumbs.
Repeat the same process to coat all corn and cheese balls in a similar way.
Deep fry coated cheese balls on a medium flame.