Creamy Potato and Vegetable Salad Recipe
The Creamy Potato and Vegetable Salad Recipe is a wholesome salad that is packed with flavours from the herbs, dijon mustard and black pepper corns. The taste of the fresh steamed vegetables comes out beautifully in the salad.
- 3 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and diced
- Salt , to taste
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , diced and steamed
- 1/4 cup Green beans (French Beans) , cut into inch pieces and steamed
- 2 tablespoons Sultana Raisins
- 1 Red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , roughly chopped For Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon Whole Black Peppercorns , coarsely pounded
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make Creamy Potato and Vegetable Salad Recipe
To Creamy Potato and Vegetable Salad Recipe, boil the potatoes and steam the vegetables.
Cool and keep them aside.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Check the salt and seasoning and adjust accordingly. Keep aside.
Add the cooked vegetables to a mixing bowl, toss it along with the prepared dressing and serve.