Here is a yummy and light diabetic meal plate of Tawa Paratha, Amla Methi Sabzi and Khamang Kakdi which you can have for lunch or dinner and pack it into your office lunch box as well.
Amla Methi Sabzi is a great diabetic friendly recipe. The flavours of tangy and spicy in this sabzi makes its hard to resist but the best part is that you can eat this as much as you like.
Amla is high in Vitamin C and is great for boosting your immunity, but not only that amla helps keep your blood sugar levels steady. Methi is also known for its healing properties and a great source of soluble fiber along with maintaining your blood sugar levels. The combination of amla and methi is a great one.
Serve it along with a Tawa Paratha or Phulka. We have also added a refreshing Maharashtrian salad Khamang Kakdi which is cucumber mixed with coconut, yogurt and then tempered. Cucumber is a low carb vegetable and it is good to include low carb vegetables in your diet to keep you feeling full for longer. Cucumbers are also loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Try this simple yet full of nutrients and delicious meal for your weekday lunch or dinner.
A flavourful tangy, spicy sabzi with the goodness of amla and methi. You can serve it with dal roti and a simple salad. Everyday spices are used to make this sabzi delicious.
Try our other amla recipes:
- Achari Amla Mirchi Ki Sabzi Recipe - Gooseberry & Green Chilli Sabzi
- Crispy Amla Gawar Phali Sabzi Recipe
- Lehsun Amla Chutney Recipe - Garlic Gooseberry Chutney
A simple Indian bread that is made with whole wheat flour, adds the right amount of carbohydrate in your diet.
Try our other Indian breads:
- Pudina Tawa Paratha Recipe (Mint Leaf Skillet Flat Bread)
- Lauki Thepla Recipe
- Jowar Atta Pyaz Thepla Recipe – Sorghum Wheat Onion Thepla
A quick and easy refreshing cucumber and yogurt salad tempered with curry leaves makes a great salad. Low in calories its a great dish to eat to help you keep feeling full for longer.
Try our other cucumber salad recipes:
- Cucumber, Red Radish, Tomatoes & Onion Salad Recipe
- Vellarikka Kosumalli Recipe- South Indian Style Cucumber Salad
- Raw Mango Cucumber Salad Recipe with Roasted Peanuts