Does life feel stagnant? Sometimes we feel we need a kick start and a whole heap of motivation to change our life for the better. Whether you’re wanting to get fit, move house, think about a new career or revive your relationship – you have the power to do it! You just need… to do it? Read out helpful tips below!
Making important changes in life can be a bit scary, especially if you’re not feeling confident or motivated. If outside influences such as your job, your relationship or your home life are getting you down, get some empowering reassurance by having a psychic reading to give you hope for the future. If you fancy a psychic readings, then speak to a reputable psychic company such as The Circle, whose psychics go through a rigorous testing process to make sure they are genuinely gifted. A psychic reading can give you the boost that you need to take control of your life.
Can Food Change Your Life?
We all know that eating healthily gives us more energy. But have you ever considered foods for improving certain aspects of your life? Many people take nutritional supplements to boost their vitamin intake and with the nutrition industry being a billion-dollar sector, there’s no doubt that they work. However, getting nutrition through the good old-fashioned way of food might be a better option, especially when one food can help several things.
Foods That Promote Sleep
There are various foods that should be avoided well before bedtime such as sugar, caffeine and starchy products. But what foods encourage a good night’s sleep?
- Herbal Tea: Chamomile tea is a natural sedative and is excellent to relax and help you get good-quality sleep.
- Bananas: they are high in vitamin B6 and potassium.
- Fish: Include fish in your evening meal as a rich form of protein that is easily digested.
- Yogurt: Many people who have difficulty getting to sleep are lacking in calcium. A bowl of yogurt will help you get to sleep more quickly.
Do you want to get fit and lose weight? Then include some fat-burning foods in your diet:
- Chilli Peppers: Add chilli peppers to your food regularly and you will speed up your metabolism, helping your body to burn fat faster!
- Cinnamon: Adding as little as a quarter teaspoon of this mild spice to your daily food helps blood sugar to be used for energy, slowing the process of fat storage in your cells.
- Fish & Chicken: Your body burns fat when it digests food. Chicken and fish take longer to digest and therefore your body has to work harder, burning more fat in the process.
- Coffee: Drinking 2 cups of coffee a day increases your metabolism and boosts your energy, helping you to burn fat faster.
Boost Your Libido!
If tiredness and responsibilities are getting in the way of your sex life, then try some of these foods to get yourself back in the mood!
- Oysters: This shellfish is famous for its aphrodisiacal qualities, improving dopamine levels for both men and women, which in turn gives your libido a kick start.
- Chocolate: Dark chocolate especially is believed to boost your sex drive because it contains a stimulant called phenylethylamine that awakens excitement!
- Asparagus: This tasty vegetable is high in folate which increases the production of histamine. Histamine is vital for a healthy libido for men and women.
- Pine Nuts: Added to salad or a cooked meal, delicious pine nuts are powerful in stimulating your libido. High in zinc, pine nuts increase sexual competency by boosting hormone levels.
There are many other foods that can increase certain elements in your life, whether it’s your sleep, your sex drive or finding healthy fat burners for dieting. So get researching avocado, watermelon, figs and celery and you'll find how much these can also boost your life!