Mexican Style Fresh Rajma Bean & Raw Mango Salad Recipe
An amazing Mexican salad that has Rajma beans, tomatoes and raw mangoes, tossed with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a drizzle of honey . The raw mango gives you nice sour taste and the salad goes really well with any Mexican main course of your choice.
Fresh Mexican Black Bean & Raw Mango Salad Recipe is an amazing Mexican salad that has black beans and mangoes in them. You get a nice sweet and sour tinge through the mangoes and the tomatoes gives you a fresh and sour taste that tastes yummy. A perfect weight watcher recipe and can be had as a lunch if you are dieting or as an appetizer.
Here are few more Mexican Recipes which you can try at your home :
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera) , ground
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil , or olive oil
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder , freshly cracked
- 2 Mango (Raw)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , or red bell peppers, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Rajma (Large Kidney Beans) , soaked, or you can use canned Black beans also
- 1 Pickled Jalapenos , seeds and ribs removed, minced, I used red chili
- 1 Red onion , cut into small dice
- 1 Tomato , chopped
- 1/4 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Mexican Style Fresh Rajma Bean & Raw Mango Salad Recipe
To begin making the Fresh Mexican Rajma Bean & Mango Salad Recipe, Soak black beans overnight and boil them in a pressure cooker along with 1 cup water and bay leaf for about 5 whistle and release the pressure naturally and keep it aside.
Take lemons and squeeze them into a mixing bowl and add honey and canola oil to it.
Also add roasted cumin powder to the vinaigrette and keep whisking till it comes together.
In a large mixing bowl add drained and boiled black beans and then add chopped onions, green bell pepper, tomatoes and deseeded jalapeno pepper.
Chop the raw mangoes and also add them into the bowl, give it a mix.
Drizzle the vinaigrette on top and mix all the ingredients together.
Season Mexican Rajma Bean & Mango Salad the salad well with Salt and black pepper. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.