Fruit-Chia Rice paper rolls in a Mango Tahini Dipping sauce Recipe
Fresh and healthy, fruit and chia pudding packed in a rice paper roll with a healthy fruity dipping sauce.
Fruit-Chia Rice paper rolls in a Mango-Tahini Dipping sauce is a special recipe packed with fruits. We need to have some portion of fruits every day. This is an idea of a fruit parcel. Fresh and healthy, fruit and chia pudding packed in a rice paper roll with an interesting and a healthy fruity dipping sauce. This is ideal for evenings when kids come home after playtime. It will be a sure hit among health-conscious adults and youth alike.
Mentioned below are some of the other ideas that we have for you to go fruity!
The contest is in association with Preethi Kitchen Appliances.
- Rice paper rolls , as needed
- 2 Fresh Figs , sliced
- 2 Strawberries , sliced
- 1 Kiwi , sliced
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) , mint leaves as needed Instruction for Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut milk , or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup , or honey
- 3 tablespoons Badam (Almond) , flaked Ingredients for Mango Tahini Sauce
- 1 cup Mango (Ripe) , diced
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- 1 Fresh Red Chilli
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha sauce , optional
- 1 Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Black sesame seeds , or white sesame seeds
- Red Chilli powder , a pinch
How to make Fruit-Chia Rice paper rolls in a Mango Tahini Dipping sauce Recipe
Prepare Fruit-Chia Rice paper rolls in a Mango-Tahini Dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients for the chia pudding together and gently give it a stir every 15 minutes for the first 2 times and let it sit at least 2 hours or overnight in the fridge. Stirring it in the beginning in 2 intervals prevents any lumps in the pudding.
Blend the mango, tahini paste, red chilli, lime juice, salt, coconut milk for mango-tahini sauce into a smooth paste and add the scallions and sprinkle it with sesame and chilli powder. Add sriracha if using and mix. Put it away in the refrigerator until needed.
Slice the fruits and set aside.
Dip 1 Rice paper in warm water for 30 seconds and place it on a damp towel. Arrange the sliced strawberries and spoon 1 tablespoon of the pudding on top of the strawberries and roll the rice paper roll just like any other wrap.
Repeat with the remaining fruit. mint can also be included in the wrap inside.
Serve with mint and dipping sauce.