When it comes to a non - vegetarian diet , our choices are endless. From chicken, mutton, fish to prawns, pork, beef, squid, crab, lobster and what not. Amongst them all, fish is said to be relatively a lot more nutritious than the rest of them.
Fish can be made into both Indian & Continental preparations. While Indian dishes like fish curry, fish fry and gravies are made, Conti meals include wraps, steaks and sizzlers, quiche, manchurian or even stir fries.
Fish has great nutritive value. It is considered as low-fat protein source and high in Omega 3 fatty acids. It is also rich in minerals like zinc, magnesium, iodine and potassium. It is advised to have to fish twice a week, for the body to get the required amount of nutrition from it.
Here is a list of meal combinations made using fish of different varieties. So go ahead and try them in your kitchen.
1. Zesty Fish Quiche, French Onion Soup Recipe
2. Moroccan Baked Fish, Zoodles,Orange And Pomegranate Salad
3. Red Wine Sauce Fish, Roasted Bell Pepper Quinoa Recipe, Zucchini Salad
4. Asian Black Pepper Basa Fish, Spring Onion Rice, Cucumber Noodle Salad
5. Fish Wraps, Tzatziki Dip, Creamy Herb Roasted Potato Soup In a Bread Bowl Recipe
6. Spicy Roasted Salmon, Pan Roasted Zucchini & Mushrooms
7. Grilled Salmon steak, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Vegetables With Chilli Lime Butter
8. Broccoli Chilli Noodles With Grilled Salmon Recipe