Grilled Peri Peri Paneer Recipe Using Nando's Lemon And Herb Sauce
Grilled Peri Peri Paneer Recipe is a quick and tasty paneer recipe where paneer is marinated in a homemade sauce or here we have used Nando's Lemon And Herb Sauce. Serve it along with some vegetables and herbed rice of your choice.
The Grilled Peri Peri Paneer that is made from Nando's Lemon and Herb Sauce make a wholesome weeknight dinner along with some herbed rice and steamed vegetables. The grilled paneer after marination when tossed in the Nando's Lemon and Herb Sauce gives it a great taste that makes cooking dinner easy. You can optionally also prepare your own lemon herb sauce.
Serve Grilled Peri Peri Paneer along with a steamed vegetables and herbed rice for a wholesome weeknight dinner.
Other Paneer recipes that you can try are:
- Paneer Makhani Recipe
- Mushroom, Paneer And Soya Chunk Samosa Recipe
- Palak Paneer (Spinach in Cottage Cheese Gravy)
- 250 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , or store bought
- 3 tablespoons Nando's Lemon And Herb Sauce
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , cut lengthwise and steamed
- 1/4 cup Green peas (Matar) , steamed Ingredients for Homemade Lemon and Herb Sauce
- 2 to 3 cloves Garlic
- Lemon juice , from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , ground fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper , or smoked paprika
- 2 sprig Parsley leaves , finely chopped
- 3 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- Salt , to taste
How to make Grilled Peri Peri Paneer Recipe Using Nando's Lemon And Herb Sauce
To begin making the Grilled Peri Peri Paneer we will first make the Lemon and Herb Sauce if you are not using the store bought sauce. Combine all the ingredients listed *Ingredients for Homemade Lemon and Herb Sauce in a blender and pulse to make a sauce. Once done, keep the sauce aside.
Steam the carrot and peas, toss it in salt and pepper and keep aside.
To grill the paneer, cut it into 2 or 4 rectangular slabs of 2 inch by 2 inch thick slices.
Marinate the paneer with the homemade lemon and herb sauce or with the Nando's Lemon and Herb Peri Peri Sauce for about 15 to 20 minutes.
The next step is to grill the paneer. Grease and preheat a cast iron grill pan on medium heat.
Place the marinated paneer slabs and keep the marination sauce aside . Grill the paneer on both sides until golden brown and you can see the grill marks on the paneer.
Once done, remove from heat and place it on the serving platter and serve.
Serve Grilled Peri Peri Paneer along with the steamed vegetables and herbed rice for a wholesome weeknight dinner.