Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables Recipe
Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables Recipe is a super loaded soup which includes veggies and chicken making it a high fiber and highly nutritious soup, to start your evening with.
The creamy chicken soup is full of goodness and flavor. The addition of vegetables and the lightness of the soup from oats makes it healthy and wholesome for a weeknight dinner.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Soup recipes such as
- 300 grams Chicken breasts , boneless
- 4 cups Lukewarm Water
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 2 clove Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 Stalks Celery , roughly cut into pieces
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , cut into half and diced
- 1/4 cup Green peas (Matar) , steamed
- 1 Sweet Potato , boiled and pureed
- 50 grams Green beans (French Beans) , cut into 1 inch pieces
- 40 grams Rolled Oats Or Instant Oats
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder , crushed
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- 2 Bay leaves (tej patta)
- Salt , to taste
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup Parsley leaves , finely chopped
How to make Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables Recipe
To begin making the Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables recipe, heat half the water in a large saucepan, add the bay leaves and cinnamon and add the chicken along with salt.
Simmer the chicken in the water for about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the chicken and keep the water as will be using it as chicken stock. Shred chicken into 1/4-inch-wide strips and keep aside.
In the same pot, heat a teaspoon of oil, add the garlic, celery and onion. Sauce until the onion softens. Add the carrots, peas, pureed potatoes, beans, salt and pepper and stir for a few minutes.
Add the chicken stock and the remaining 2 cups of water, oats and shredded chicken into the pot. Stir well until the soup becomes a little creamy from the oats. Cover the pot and allow the soup to simmer for about 10 minutes.
Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the chopped parsley, lemon juice and serve.