A nutritious meal with dishes from different regions. This combination of dishes in the meal are from various food groups contributing to the wholesome meal.
A masaledar Jaipuri Aloo Pyaz Ki Sabzi Recipe, along with a healthy Chow Chow Thakkali Kootu Recipe a refreshing Green Moong Sprout Salad Recipe With Vegetables , simple Steamed Rice, with an added crunch of papad, finished off with a cooling Spiced Butter Milk is all you need for a filling afternoon lunch
A masaledar, dry aloo sabzi made along with onion, this Jaipuri Aloo Pyaaz ki Sabzi is an absolute winner.
You can make this sabzi with any other vegetable of your choice.
Take a look at some more Dry Sabzis:
- Raw Jackfruit & Peanut Masala Poriyal Recipe With Sambar Powder
- Dum Ke Baingan Recipe
- Methi Kumro Recipe
A highly nutritious dish, this Chow Chow Thakkali Kootu is made with healthy ingredients including Chayote Squash, coconut and dal.
Made South Indian style this Kootu can also be served along with Puri .
Take a look at our other Kootu Recipes:
- Milagu Keerai Poricha Kootu Recipe
- Kathirikai Paruppu Kootu Recipe
- Green Moong Dal Kootu with Raw Banana Peel Recipe
A quick summer salad, Green moong sprouts salad is a highly nutritious salad that can add freshness to your meal. With added goodness of carrots and other vegetables and a fresh squeeze of lime, this salad is a must add recipe to any of your meals.
Try our other Salad Recipes:
- Cucumber Pineapple Raw Mango Salad Recipe
- Kabuli Chana & Moongphali Salad Recipe
- Beetroot, Carrot & Cucumber Salad with Peanuts Recipe
A classic carbohydrate element in most Indian meal plates is this simple Steamed rice that goes with all Indian cuisines.
You can also try our other rice recipes:
- Brown Rice in Pressure Cooker Method
- Ghee Rice Recipe | Neychoru
- Jeera Rice (Pulao) Recipe (Cumin & Ghee Flavored Rice)
A refreshing end to a flavoursome meal, the taste of this Spiced Buttermilk is enhanced with the addition of fresh coriander leaves and ginger. A great way to beat the summer heat and cool down the body.
Try our other Lassi/Buttermilk recipes:
- Mango Lassi Recipe
- Vazaithandu Neer Mor Recipe (Plantain Stem Buttermilk)
- Onion Curry Patta Chaach Recipe