High Protein Zucchini & Corn Patty Recipe
Yummy and healthy corn patties with zucchini, soy granules and more. Make these for evening snack or for party.
The High Protein Zucchini and Corn Patties are an excellent way to flavor up the zucchini’s for a party or serve as an after school snack. These patties when clubbed with foxtail millet or soy granules or a high protein millet, makes them perfect to serve it as a low fat patties for a sandwich as well.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 2 cups Green zucchini , grated
- 1 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 1/2 cup Soy granules , or foxtail millet (cooked according to instruction with salt)
- 1/2 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , or parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Foxtail Millet flour , or wheat flour to act as binder
- Parsley leaves , small bunch, or or coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- Za'atar , or bread crumbs or sesame seeds
- Oil , to shallow fry
How to make High Protein Zucchini & Corn Patty Recipe
To begin making the Zucchini and Corn Patties (Fritters); in a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the oil. Make sure the patty dough is firm and can be shaped into balls or flat discs.
Divide them into 10 to 12 equal portions, shape them into ball, flatten them to make a disc shape or any other shape of your choice. Keep aside.
Heat a skillet on medium heat; if using iron skillet, be sure to season with oil to prevent the patties from sticking to the bottom.
Toss the zucchini corn patties on the bread crumbs or Za'atar spice mix or sesame seeds and lightly flatten them.
Place the zucchini patties on the skillet and cook on both sides adding little oil over the top for cooking. Cook until each side is golden brown.
Serve the High Protein Zucchini Patties as a burger between buns or as an appetizer for your parties along with sour cream or with Roasted Tomato Pasta Sauce Recipe or Cottage Cheese Dip Recipe With Pepper and Olives.