When someone says creamy and crunchy, the first thing comes to our mind is Peanut Butter. Peanut butter is a healthy replacement to add into an everyday diet to supply the source of good protein, fats and micro nutrients. Peanut butter can be used in various ways, as a dip, as a salad dressing, as a sandwich spread and as a base for curries and pastas too. In addition, peanut butter can be used in making chocolates, cupcakes, cakes, tarts and also the cupcake frosting.
Making Peanut butter at home is extremely simple and easy. All you need is shelled Peanuts, Honey and Salt.
Recipe: How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter
- Firstly, Shell and rinse the peanuts under cold water and keep them aside to dry.
- Once it is completely dry, roast the peanuts well. Once roasted until crisp, grind the peanuts in a food processor for about 1 minute.
- Take a spatula and bring the peanut mixture in the middle of the jar. Grind it again until they become soft, creamy and reach the desired consistency.
- Add honey, a pinch of salt and grind it again for about a minute.
- Transfer the peanut butter into a jar.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate. If you want you can also add some crushed roasted peanuts into the peanut butter to add that extra crunch. Your Peanut Butter is ready.